Having fitted one purling beam quite easily we would video fitting a beam for your entertainment.
We had a delivery on Saturday including new panels to get us over the north wall windows issue.
We knew that we would have the same issues with this wall as with the opposite wall…
We erected the gable end of the west wall. First issue we found was…
It was really hot again today but we managed to get the east wall erected without issues.
There is a heatwave forecast for France and it is really getting hot here.
After Friday’s discovery of the bathroom window issue we changed direction and erected the west wall.
The drawings again didn’t tie up with the original architects drawing…
It took some time to figure out the framing locator plates but we had the corner secure and square.
Continued installing the base plate around the foundation.